Sunday, March 21, 2010

With the birds

Inspired by a post from Lee's blog, I am also up for the Lifehack Challenge this week - to become an earli(er) riser in 5 days. It is on my list of potential habit-changers for this year, but why not give it a go to see what it really feels like?

There's something about 5am that I've always liked - not that I've seen that hour too many times in my life (other than the baby years), but I very fondly recall a very early morning trip to the airport many summers ago around 5am that was sooooo peaceful, so quiet and so serene.

However 5am might kill me.

So 5:30am it is! I walk with my gal Lisa tomorrow and Wednesday morning at 6:15, so I'm already up pretty early because of that... I'm sure I can wake a few minutes earlier to do this, AND enjoy the peace and quiet of my house the other mornings before the boys stir...

I'll try to post my effort and how I feel each day. The only thing that I'm uncertain of is just what time I need to be asleep each night to accomplish this goal. Tonight will be the hardest, as I imagine tomorrow I'll be knackered by 6am. {snicker}

No comments:

Post a Comment