Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jamie man... what a guy

Wow, just watched Jamie Oliver in a new show he's got called 'Ministry of Food'. Boy, do I appreciate the fact that I know how to cook! He's trying to inspire an entire town in Northern England to learn to cook. A large percentage of their population does not cook, some people have actually never cooked a meal for their family!! WTF????

Its incredibly hard to believe...and sad.
Reaffirms what an inspiration that guy is - and he's hugely entertaining to boot! What a potty mouth - lol - fuck this, bloody fuckin hell that! No shit! Ha!

Had a really good weekend. Relaxing, puttering, visits with Guy's parents, and my Mom is here for a few nights while her floors are getting done, and so far its been great.

Also did (in a matter of just a few minutes) a GREAT project for this year's Christmas cards. Normally those cards are gathered and put away in some stash spot, virtually never to be seen again. This year I decided, after I saw a post on this blog that I check out occasionally, to crop them all and create a scrapbook page of our 2009 cards. And I LOVE IT! The picture here doesn't do it justice, but it was so fun to do, and I can't wait till I put the page in my Christmas scrapbook. I'm a bit behind on the holiday scrapbooks, but I'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment