Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday afternoon musings...

I'm grateful today is Friday, and that we have a pretty relaxed weekend ahead. Guy will be working most of it to get rid of one of his big work projects, but for the most part, we're staying put (aha just like you Anne! ;o)

Its a very soggy day out there, and the warmth of the house feels so so nice. Its also feeling very clean and big, which this house doesn't always feel. Kinda like a blank canvas, so its a bit inspiring - I think some creative stuff will happen here this weekend. :>) I've got a date with George tonight, so I'm UBER grateful for that!! I just have to share him with about 5 other friends <> as we go see his movie, which I've been dying to see. I think I'll take lots of dark chocolate (too bad I can't sneak some red wine into the theatre too - then my night would be totally complete!)

Kitchen counters are clear (whoaaaaaa, especially for a Friday!), and homemade pizza on the docket for dinner. Its 4:30 and I'm ahead of the game. Totally grateful for THAT!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you and your friends enjoyed George last night - and you were grateful for seeing him! We should have a George marathon one weekend - dark chocolate and red wine to boot. Enjoy the beginnings of what will be a good month and a great year!

    ReplyDelete