Monday, April 19, 2010

A week in the life day one...

More than 60 pictures (whittled down to just over 40 - but like HUH? how am I going to showcase all the best ones - they're ALL good!).

7+ little 3x3 cards full of journalling.

Much wondering if what I'm recording (photo and journalling) is 'significant', but I might not know that for a year or more when I look back on this album.

My eyes are tired... recording it all is tough stuff! ;o) (not really - its actually fun) I'm trying not to *edit* my thoughts too much. My days aren't all unrealistically entirely happy - neither are my thoughts, so why should I only write the sunbeams and moonbeams parts of my day down? I'm getting down and ugly.

ok... maybe not REALLY. But I am being honest. Hopefully I have the courage to transfer these recorded words into the album....

1 comment:

  1. what a great exercise you are doing - it maybe not seem like it now but in years to come you will soooo appreciate your efforts now. Plus, it will give us something to laugh about when we are drinking gin and rocking in our chairs! hahah

    ReplyDelete