Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A.D.D.

I think if I wasn't such a quiet kid, I would have gotten into a lot of trouble. Or maybe I wasn't really like this as a child, but as an adult, I think I definitely suffer from A.D.D. My attention to things isn't what it used to be, and with so many things I want to do/try, projects I want to tackle/complete, things I want to see, people I want to meet/know, I feel like there isn't enough time in this one lifetime to do it all.

Do you feel frustrated too?

What's a gal to do?

I know... FOCUS. Its hard though. Just get 'er started. Get 'er done. Hard to.

For instance, these are the things that interest me, but how do I prioritize? Where do I find the time, while not robbing my precious sleep?

this intrigues me
so does this
and this
and i'm now reading this and want to do it all in there
and this weighs on my mind
and then there's this too....

Not to mention the things I need to finish, attend to, love, honour and maintain.

Really now... I ask again... what's a gal to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment