Friday, July 16, 2010

Unexpectedly delightful

The day started off frustrating, and I hate to wake up that way, but my man is sore. back issues. again. So this means off to the shop I go to try and head off customers who may show up unexpectedly... thankfully none did. Managed to leave messages and talk to concerned customers (we do LOVE our customers, so compassionate) about rebooking.

Not the way I've been used to starting my day.

My days have been starting off more like this. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. hmmmmmmmmmm. ahhhhhhhhhhh. And I know that will end soon enough, as I have this feeling a big ole J.O.B. is on the horizon - maybe a great one at that!

So for now I will continue to have days like today (the rest of the day anyway) lunch on the beach with kids and friends , sunsoaked moments of quiet and giggles and sandy toes, glorious fluffy pancakes for dinner, with fresh strawberries, bluberries, bananas and (oh god) double smoked bacon from this place. If heaven had a flavour, double smoked bacon would be one of them! As Sam put it, its just the kind of food that relaxes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment