Monday, May 24, 2010

Fullness

I'm not going to put myself down and say that lately I suck at blogging. Which lately I do. Facto. However, I do think about it, and more often than not I resist the urge to type two sentences that I think won't be 'enough'. But they are.

Things are good. Life is good. Full. Messy. Sad. Happy. Definitely feeling lots of emotions lately - this weekend, for instance: accomplished, exhausted, enlightened, sad, excited, introspective, grateful, cozy, free, weepy, helpful, creative, cleansing, dirty, loving, emotional, connected, distant, attached, detached, hopeful, insecure, calm, peaceful, aggitated, hungry, thirsty, tipsy, wise, dumb, silly, anxious, doubtful, persistent, joyful, appreciated, proud, agreeable, thankful, satisfied, dissatisfied, gloomy, clear, frustrated, harmonious.

That's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment